Jago Town is an indoor playground and full service cafe at Te Awa, at The Base.
We offer fun filled experiences for children and their families to relax and celebrate.
We are open 7 days a week.
This is a unique concept, state of the art playground, catering for children aged up to 10 years. We host an onsite café, with party and function rooms available.
Jago Town provide a venue for the whole family to enjoy together.
Jago Town’s playground equipment
All visitors and all participants must agree to Jago Town playground rules. These rules must be adhered to at all times.
Visitors and participants should be aware that Jago Town takes great care to ensure all our visitors and participants enjoyment and safety but, injuries may occur whilst using play equipment and our other facilities. All visitors and participants enter at their own risk.
General Playground Instructions
Summary of Jago Town condition of entry. Please do read carefully.
These conditions of entry are to ensure all our participating children and their accompanying friends and families feel welcome, relaxed and safe while enjoying the Jago Town experience.
Important Health and Safety Protocols
- Please do not visit Jago Town if you or your child or any accompanying person has experienced high temperatures, vomiting or diarrhea in the last 72 hours. Jago Town reserves the right to refuse admission at anytime due to health and safety concerns.
- COVID-19: Please follow at all times the NZ Ministry of Health protocols. Jago Town provides hand sanitisers in key locations and advises customers to wash their hands frequently.
- Any child found left on the premises without a supervising guardian will be handed over to the appropriate authorities without exception.
- Jago Town may close the use of playground at any time and for any reason, including but not limited to health and safety concerns, or any other conditions deemed applicable by management.
General Playground Protocols
- Tickets cannot be refunded, exchanged or cancelled once purchased.
- Our playground and Café areas equipment and facilities cater for children aged up to 10 years only.
- Jago Town does not allow outside food and drink to be brought onto the premises. The only exception to this condition is the provision of birthday cakes to be used during a booked birthday party.
- Jago Town is a smoke and vape free area. Alcohol is not to be consumed on the premises at any time.
- Jago Town accepts no responsibility for lost or stolen articles. Please secure your valuables appropriately.
- Children must be supervised by a parent or guardian 18 years or older at all times.
- Jago Town is not a drop-off centre for non-supervised children.
- Staff have been trained in playground supervision but provide only general supervision. Parents or guardians must actively supervise children at all times.
All participating children in the playground area please abide by the following.
- Participating children must wear Jago grip socks at all times for health and safety reasons.
- No shoes or bare feet are allowed in the designated playground area. Socks may be purchased at ticketing on entry.
- Running is not permitted. Please ensure children do not run inside our premises.
- When using any slide please ensure that participating children go down feet first.
- Participating children may not jump on or push other children over.
- Please do not allow children to climb back up the slide.
- There is a designated kiddie’s area for children 5 years and under. Children over 5 years of age should not enter this area. If in doubt, please ask supervising staff.
- Noncompliance with any protocol may result in children being exited from the playground area.
- Please report all accidents to our management team.
- A child found on the premises without a guardian or supervisor will be handed over to the appropriate authorities without exception.
- We accept no responsibility for injuries, nor are we liable for claims for damage to property resulting from the use of our premises.
It’s our promise to you, to take the utmost care in providing a safe, secure and friendly environment to play and participate in. Please note responsibility for all participating children remain with a parent, caregiver, or guardian at all times.