Function Bookings Refund and Cancellations
- On completion of a booking JagoTown policy is to not offer refunds under any circumstances. Please do proceed with caution and ensure you understand the conditions under which you have made a purchase or non-refundable booking
- A booking is only valid for a function session at the time and on the date you specified and agreed to. If you are unable to attend your function at the chosen time and date, you may change the date and time of your booking, free of charge, by providing us with no less than 72 hours’ notice. We will not be able to reschedule your session if the notice period exceeds the condition of booking as outlined.
- All and any Changes to the booking are subject to availability.
- Changes to your booking will only be confirmed once you have received a confirmation email from us, clearly stating the new agreed and booked date and time of your booking.
- No refunds will be issued for cancelled or unattended play sessions.
- If your original booking included a promotional offer and you are amending your booking before or after the valid dates of the promotion, you will be required to pay the outstanding balance.
- Amendments can only be made by the person who made the original booking.