*All prices in New Zealand Dollars
Jago Town Terms and Conditions
By entering the Jago Town Indoor Playground and Cafe premises situated at Shop M03, Te Awa Mall, The Base, Hamilton, Waikato, NZ (“the Premises”), all parents, guardians and visitors confirm that they have read & agree to the below Terms & Conditions and indemnify Jago Town Indoor Playground and Cafe against any claims, actions, suits, demands, costs, losses and expenses suffered or incurred by Jago Town in connection with the entry by a person into the Premises or a failure by a person to properly observe any of these Terms and Conditions.
General Playground Protocols
IMPORTANT: Please do not visit Jago Town if you or your child or any accompanying person has experienced high temperatures, vomiting or diarrhea in the last 72 hours. Jago Town reserves the right to refuse admission at anytime due to health and safety concerns.
COVID-19: Please follow at all times the NZ Ministry of Health protocols. Jago Town provides hand sanitizers in key locations and advises customers to wash their hands frequently.
All children must be accompanied and supervised at all times by a responsible adult whilst on or near the Premises. Parents and guardians must supervise children at all times within the Jago Town Premises and surrounding areas.
Upon admission to the Premises, each child will be given a wristband and parents/guardians will be given corresponding tickets.
All persons entering the Premises must comply at all times with any instructions or directions given to them by Jago Town staff (including in respect of dress standards).
All persons entering the Premises must act in a responsible and proper manner at all times and in particular must ensure that any child using the play equipment does so safely.
All shoes are to be removed, and Jago socks must be worn, when using the play equipment. No socks, no play!
No food or drinks of any kind are permitted in the play equipment area.
No glass is permitted anywhere in the Premises or surrounding areas.
Smoking is strictly prohibited in or near the Premises and all surrounding areas. Please see staff for further information if required.
No sharp objects or toys (including but not limited to belts, jewelry, pens, and watches) are permitted in any play area or any area containing play equipment.
No running or rough play is permitted within the Premises. Unruly behavior, bullying or obscene language will not be tolerated and any persons engaging in such activity will be asked to leave the Premises immediately.
Riders must be seated feet first on slides at all times. Only one rider at a time permitted.
Only food purchased at the Premises is permitted to be brought onto or consumed in the Premises. Baby food and baby bottles (plastic only) are exempted from this rule.
Loose fitting clothes and items with strings must not be worn on play equipment to minimize risk of entanglement or injury.
Access to the play areas and Jago Town facilities are at the discretion of Jago Town staff. Jago Town staff reserve the right to refuse entry to any person or direct visitors to exit the Premises.
Terms and Conditions are subject to change without notice.
Children who are unwell or displaying symptoms of any illness are not permitted to use the facilities. Each person using any of the play equipment and facilities must be in good physical health and not suffer from any physical or mental condition that is not disclosed to Jago Town staff and must not be under any medical treatment that is not disclosed to Jago Town staff.
Please guard all your personal belongings carefully. Jago Town will not be liable for any theft, loss or damage which occurs on or near the Premises and each person entering the Premises releases Jago Town entirely from any loss, theft or damage which may occur. All jewelry, watches, personal items and valuables should be left with a parent or guardian.
Each person visiting the Premises must immediately report any damage, injury or loss which they become aware of to Jago Town staff.
Staff will enforce the above rules at all times. Please ensure you note and adhere to any signage within the premises and follow instructions accordingly.
Other Terms and Conditions and Limitation of Liability
Jago Town only allows the persons to enter the Premises or use the equipment and facilities at the Premises on the Terms and Conditions set out in this document and every person entering the Premises warrants, represents and covenants to and with Jago Town that they have read and agree to observe all of these Terms and Conditions.
All persons entering the Premises do so at their own risk (and each person entering the Premises voluntarily assumes all risk involved in respect of participating in any activities whilst on the Premises) and all persons entering the Premises release Jago Town (and any person associated with Jago Town) to the greatest extent permitted by law from any liability whether as a result of negligence or failure to comply with the General Rules of Play and Terms and Conditions or otherwise.
All persons visiting the Premises forever release, indemnify and hold harmless Jago Town and any person or entity associated with or related to Jago Town from and against any liability from personal injury or property damage or other loss sustained by the person, including injury or death or any financial loss or damage, directly or indirectly resulting from the person’s activities or participation in any activities in connection with the Premises or the services provided at or in connection with the Premises or the facilities at the Premises. Each person visiting the Premises further waives, as against Jago Town and any person or entity associated with or related to Jago Town , all claims and rights of action that the person may have against Jago Town and any person or entity associated with or related to Jago Town, including legal costs and disbursements, as a result of such personal injury, death, property damage or financial loss.
Jago Town staff will monitor equipment and provide first aid assistance as required. Staff are not employed to supervise children and are not responsible for the safety of any person using any equipment at the Premises and are not responsible for the safety of any person whilst on the Premises. Jago Town has implemented reasonable measures to increase the safety of visitors using the play equipment however every person on the Premises must exercise due care whilst on the Premises to ensure their safety and the safety of any children which they accompany on to the Premises. Jago Town and its staff will not be held responsible for accidents occurring as a result of any lack of supervision or due care by guardians or parents.
In addition to removal from the Premises in respect of any breach by a person of any of these Terms and Conditions, a person shall forfeit any money paid to Jago Town and remain liable for any fees owing at the time of the removal.
If you have any questions regarding the above Terms and Conditions, please ask a staff member. If you do not agree to adhere to any of the Terms and Conditions set out herein, then please do not enter the Premises.
If a provision of Terms and Conditions is illegal or unenforceable then that provision is severed from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions continue in force. If only part of a provision is illegal or unenforceable then this provision applies to that part only.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
Once booking has been made, JagoTown cannot allow refunds under any circumstances other than the below mentioned:
Cancellation and refund policy when your party date is under different Covid19 Alert Levels as below:
- Under level 3 & 4
You will receive a full refund or reschedule your party at no cost involved.
- Under level 2
Free reschedule is accepted but must give us at least 48 hours’ notice.
Cancellation can be accepted with 10% cancellation fee of total party package. Mainly due to the third-party payment company charge for the merchant fee on the original payment and cannot be returned in case of refund.
- Under level 1 and no alert warning:
Free reschedule is accepted but must give us at least 7 days’ notice.
Your booking is only valid for a session on selected date and time. If you are unable to attend your initially chosen session you may change the date and time of your booking, free of charge, by providing us with at least 48 hours’ notice. After this time, you will not be able to reschedule your session.
Changes to the booking are subject to availability.
Changes to your booking are only confirmed when you have received a confirmation email stating the new date and time of your booking.
No refunds will be issued for cancelled or unattended play sessions.
If your original booking included a promotional offer and you are amending your booking before or after the valid dates of the promotion, you will be required to pay the outstanding balance.
Amendments can only be made by the person who made the initial booking.
(a) staying up to date with our terms
We may sometimes add to, change or remove clauses in our terms and conditions. This includes changing services, facilities, opening hours and membership fees. Sometimes we may have to close or limit our facilities to allow for maintenance or refurbishment, however we do not reduce your membership fees while this occurs. If we suspend operations or services, temporarily or permanently, we may notify you and offer you either a transfer to another playground (if available) or a complimentary on hold.
The most up to date terms and conditions apply. You can find a copy on our website www.jagotown.co.nz
(b) Being notified about changes
We will give you at least 28 days’ notice of any changes, for instance by;
- Publishing terms on our website or social media platforms or in our newsletter;
- Placing a notice in the playground;
- Emailing or phoning you to the last email address or phone number we have on file
If we suspend the playground’s operations or services, temporarily or permanently, we may send you notice offering you either a:
- Transfer to another playground, if available
- Complimentary suspension;
Suspension requests are only accepted if written in English.
- Suspension requests must be applied for 14 days prior to suspending by contact DebitSuccess
- Any outstanding fees must be settled prior to any suspension being applied
- Suspensions will not be backdated under any circumstances.
- Members may suspend membership for a minimum of 1 week (7days) and up to a maximum of 4 weeks (or 2 fortnights as applicable) per any one-membership calendar year
- No discounts applied during suspension period.
- Your membership will automatically recommence the day after the nominated date.
You can request for an extended suspension period, up to a maximum of eight (8) weeks in any one-membership calendar year for medical or other appropriate reasons, however we must be satisfied by supporting documentation, such as a certificate from a medical practitioner stating you are unable to exercise.
Depending on circumstances, you may be charge $5 per month for an extended suspension period.
If we not fulfil our obligations to you, you may be able to cancel your membership, unless the law states otherwise, you won’t have any other claim against Jago Town if this happens.
You can ask to cancel your membership by contacting DebitSuccess. Cancellation requests are only accepted if written in English.
- Once the minimum term (6 months) of your membership has expired, you or we may cancel your membership by providing us written notice of your intention to cancel your membership. You must supply with your details and the date you would like to have your membership cancellation effective from. Your membership will only cancel if we received an written notice from you confirming the cancellation, otherwise your direct debit payments will continue to be deducted from your account as per the membership agreement.
- To ensure that your direct debit does not continue past your minimum term, you must contact DebitSuccess at least two (2) weeks in advance of your next direct debit being deducted to advise that you would like to cancel your membership.
- You can only cancel your membership if all your fees are paid up to date. Any outstanding membership fees will be deducted from your account by direct debit prior to cancellation. However, if you should cancel your direct debit payment without advising us, we will contact you to the last known address to us and provide your details of how to pay the outstanding fees online or by debit/credit card. If you fail to pay the outstanding membership reasonable cost associated in the recovery of your outstanding membership fees
Cancelling without paying out your agreement
You can cancel your membership during the minimum term if:
- Placing your membership suspension is not suitable in the circumstances; and
- You are sick or incapacitated – in which case you must show us a certificate from a qualified medical practitioner stating that you cannot exercise for the rest of minimum terms; or
- You are bankrupt – in which case you must show us supporting documents
- In order to cancel your membership, you must provide written notice to DebitSuccess and supply all required information (including your details, the date you would like to have your membership cancellation effective from and any supporting documentation). DebitSuccess will come back to you to confirm that your membership can be cancelled. You are required to pay any direct debit fees deducted during this time and no refunds will be applicable.
Cancelling paying out your agreement
- If you wish to cancel your minimum term direct debit membership for any other reason, you can pay out your agreement.
- Debitsuccess calculates the amount you must pay by multiplying your weekly or fortnightly fee by the number of weeks or fortnights left in your minimum term, and deducting 80% from the total.
- To cancel for any other reason, you must send a request to DebitSuccess at least 2 weeks prior to your next direct debit payment confirming the date that you would like the cancellation to take effect
- You must provide your full details
- DebbitSuccess will advise you the amount required to be paid out. This amount is required to be paid immediately by online credit or debit card payment
- When funds have been received your membership will be cancelled and you will receive an email confirmation from DebitSuccess. No further direct debits will be deducted from your account.
- Your minimum term direct debit membership will not be cancelled until payment of the minimum term payout has been confirmed and during this time you are responsible for all fees due.