(a) staying up to date with our terms
We may sometimes add to, change or remove clauses in our terms and conditions. This includes changing services, facilities, opening hours and membership fees. Sometimes we may have to close or limit our facilities to allow for maintenance or refurbishment, however we do not reduce your membership fees while this occurs. If we suspend operations or services, temporarily or permanently, we may notify you and offer you either a transfer to another playground (if available) or a complimentary on hold.
The most up to date terms and conditions apply. You can find a copy on our website www.jagotown.co.nz
(b) Being notified about changes
- We will give you at least 28 days’ notice of any changes, for instance by;
- Publishing term on our website or social media platforms or in our newsletter;
- placing a notice in the playground;
- emailing or phoning you to the last email address or phone number we have on file
- If we suspend the playground’s operations or services, temporarily or permanently, we may send you notice offering you either a:
- transfer to another playground, if available
- complimentary suspension;
Suspension requests are only accepted if written in English.
- Suspension requests must be applied for 14 days prior to suspending by contact DebitSuccess
- Any outstanding fees must be settled prior to any suspension being applied
- Suspensions will not be backdated under any circumstances.
- Members may suspend membership for a minimum of 1 week (7days) and up to a maximum of 4 weeks (or 2 fortnights as applicable) per any one-membership calendar year
- No discounts applied during suspension period.
- Your membership will automatically recommence the day after the nominated date.
You can request for an extended suspension period, up to a maximum of eight (8) weeks in any one-membership calendar year for medical or other appropriate reasons, however we must be satisfied by supporting documentation, such as a certificate from a medical practitioner stating you are unable to exercise.
Depending on circumstances, you may be charge $5 per month for an extended suspension period.
If we not fulfil our obligations to you, you may be able to cancel your membership, unless the law states otherwise, you won’t have any other claim against Jago Town if this happens.
You can ask to cancel your membership by contacting DebitSuccess. Cancellation requests are only accepted if written in English.
- Once the minimum term (6 months) of your membership has expired, you or we may cancel your membership by providing us written notice of your intention to cancel your membership. You must supply with your details and the date you would like to have your membership cancellation effective from. Your membership will only cancel if we received an written notice from you confirming the cancellation, otherwise your direct debit payments will continue to be deducted from your account as per the membership agreement.
- To ensure that your direct debit does not continue past your minimum term, you must contact DebitSuccess at least two (2) weeks in advance of your next direct debit being deducted to advise that you would like to cancel your membership.
- You can only cancel your membership if all your fees are paid up to date. Any outstanding membership fees will be deducted from your account by direct debit prior to cancellation. However, if you should cancel your direct debit payment without advising us, we will contact you to the last known address to us and provide your details of how to pay the outstanding fees online or by debit/credit card. If you fail to pay the outstanding membership reasonable cost associated in the recovery of your outstanding membership fees
Cancelling without paying out your agreement
- You can cancel your membership during the minimum term if:
- Placing your membership suspension is not suitable in the circumstances; and
- You are sick or incapacitated – in which case you must show us a certificate from a qualified medical practitioner stating that you cannot exercise for the rest of minimum terms; or
- You are bankrupt – in which case you must show us supporting documents
- In order to cancel your membership, you must provide written notice to DebitSuccess and supply all required information (including your details, the date you would like to have your membership cancellation effective from and any supporting documentation). DebitSuccess will come back to you to confirm that your membership can be cancelled. You are required to pay any direct debit fees deducted during this time and no refunds will be applicable.
Cancelling paying out your agreement
- If you wish to cancel your minimum term direct debit membership for any other reason, you can pay out your agreement.
- Debitsuccess calculates the amount you must pay by multiplying your weekly or fortnightly fee by the number of weeks or fortnights left in your minimum term, and deducting 80% from the total.
- To cancel for any other reason, you must send a request to DebitSuccess at least 2 weeks prior to your next direct debit payment confirming the date that you would like the cancellation to take effect
- You must provide your full details
- DebbitSuccess will advise you the amount required to be paid out. This amount is required to be paid immediately by online credit or debit card payment
- When funds have been received your membership will be cancelled and you will receive an email confirmation from DebitSuccess. No further direct debits will be deducted from your account.
Your minimum term direct debit membership will not be cancelled until payment of the minimum term payout has been confirmed and during this time you are responsible for all fees due.